- Please arrive at least 10 minutes prior to the class start time. Reserved spots that do not show may be given to standby participants 5 minutes prior to class start time. Reservations may be canceled online or by calling the studio at least 2 hours in advance. If you attempt to cancel your class within 2 hours of class start time, you will be charged. Due to the nature of the classes, nobody will be allowed entry once instruction begins.
- Register online or by calling the studio. Spots will be reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
- You MUST sign in on our Sign-In sheet when you arrive at the Studio, even if you are pre-registered for a class.
- Walk-in participants MUST check in with the front desk staff to ensure space availability before choosing a treadmill/floor station/bike. If the class is full, you will be added to the waiting list. Walk-in/waiting list priority is assigned based on time of arrival.
- If you have reserved a space and are running late, please call the studio. Leave a message if we cannot answer during our busy times, so your spot is not given away. If we do not hear from you, or we cannot get in touch with you by the time the instructor starts the countdown clock, your space will be given to a waiting-list participant.
- Treadmills/bike cannot be reserved for yourself or for another participant.
- RESULTS instructors and staff reserve the right to roll call.
- Bikes are equipped with toe cages and SPD clipless pedals. Switching out pedals is not permitted!
Click here to review the Training Policies.